Why do you have Icons AND Avatars? Surely they're the same thing?
- Yes, in essence, I suppose that they are the same thing; however, a lot of forums allow up to 120x120 pixels for their avatars. Hence I decided that Divine Designs would offer not only 100x100 icons (to use for MSN or forums), but also 120x120 avatars, specifically designed for those forums which allow larger sizes than 100x100.
Your work is great! Any chance I can host it on my own site, and display it as free advertising?
- Absolutely not! I do not want to see any of the work I have to offer here, being redistributed on any other website. This is stealing and I will hunt you down and insist you take my work off if this ever happens. Me and my staff work too hard on this site for others to steal and claim as their own.
Any chance you can make something personal for me?
- Unfortunately, I no longer take requests. I still sometimes do on forums I visit, but usually I decline. All too often I've made a new banner, avatar or wallpaper for someone, and within a few days they've replaced it with something else. Why should I work hard for someone if they're going to throw it away in a matter of days? You are free, however, to suggest categories and items you want to see on Divine Designs. You can do so using the contact form found here.
I'd like to apply to staff, how do I do this?
- Whilst Divine Designs was staffed in the past, I have decided now that only myself and Mr Devils (the co-webmaster) will be working for the site.
I've noticed someone hosting your work illegally on their site, with no credits! What should I do?!
- Use the contact form immediately. Link me to the page which hosts the stolen work, as well as what's been stolen and I will deal with the perpetrator accordingly.
Am I allowed to download your resources and use them to create my own artwork, to then host on my own site?
- Of course! I'd be more than happy for you to use my resources to create something amazing. Just be sure to give credit back. If you require a button for linking back, they can be found here.
Which program do you use?
- Currently I use Adobe Photoshop CS3 to design, and notepad to code.
My question hasn't been answered, can I ask you personally?
- Yes of course, you can do so by using the tagboard, adding a comment to one of my updates, or contacting me personally here.
Banners? Surely this page should be called Signatures?
- No. Signatures are the sections beneath your post where you can add anything you want to personalise yourself on a forum. A banner is something which is added into a signature.
What is a .pat file, and how do I use it?
- A .pat file is a standard Photoshop pattern file. You can install them into Photoshop in much the same way as you install a brush. A tutorial detailing step-by-step this process, can be found here.